An official source from the company told Lusa that 40% of the crew scheduled to work today showed up for service at the respective airports, that is, adherence to the strike is 60%.
This means that the strike had "less impact" than Friday's midday stoppage, which had an adherence of around 70%.
Speaking to Lusa, the president of the National Union of Civil Aviation Flight Personnel (SNPVAC), Ricardo Penarroias, said that workers had joined the strike at a level of 100% and referred to the 386 flights cancelled by the company, adding that, however, minimum services are being provided.
"Adherence has been, once again, and continues to be 100%. The company had already assumed this even when it cancelled 386 flights. The minimum services are being carried out. Although we do not agree with the principle of minimum services, the truth is that we respect them and are carrying them out", he stressed.
Workers are fighting for "improvement of salary and working conditions".
During the morning, dozens of easyJet cabin crew gathered at Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, in Porto, with posters with messages such as "millionaire bonuses, precarious wages".
Ricardo Penarroias noted that, today, 26 flights were cancelled at this airport, and in total, in Portugal, 72 were cancelled.
The easyJet cabin crew strike started on Friday and will also be repeated on May 30th and June 1st and 3rd.